Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ward Christmas Party

We had our ward Christmas party Mexican style a couple weeks ago. It was so fun as always. We ate yummy tacos/burritos. I also used my new camera for the first time. It was so fun to play with. I need to learn a few things, but I thought the pictures turned out pretty good for the first try!



The Primary put on a live nativity for us all to enjoy. It was so fun to watch. Paige is in the middle, between the donkey and another sheep. How cute!


Ashley was an angel
So was Abby



After the nativity they strung up a couple pinatas for the kids to break. They were all so sooo excited. The pinatas came down in just a couple wacks, but the kids didn't seem to mind.








They enjoyed finding the goodies and games inside.


Here's Larkin helping with cleanup. They eventually pushed a table over and he stood on that.

I had no idea this was going on until a friend tapped me on the shoulder and told me to turn around. It was pretty funny to watch. Way to go Larkin!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful party! And the photos are great!!

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like your new camera is working out great! so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete