Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Easter Dresses





I saw these dresses at Costco back in January, but of course they didn't have the larger sizes in, and only a handful of the smaller ones. I would check back a few more times on the sizes, but with no luck. So, when I happened to be there one morning (weeks later) and saw the sales lady pulling a new shipment of dresses out of some boxes...I decided to just go check the sizes one more time. I couldn't believe it when I saw there was one left in each of the 3 sizes I needed right there! It was meant to be. It's so hard for me to spend this kind of money (one isn't so bad, but when you buy 3, ouch), but I did it. I hoped my girls wouldn't grow too tall by the time Easter rolled around...and it worked. Aren't they fun?



I love it! What sweeties!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the photoshoot esque pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love..with the dresses and those girls! Could Paige have grown up anymore since I saw her last? And Abby's teeth, priceless. And Ashley is such a sweetie. Looks like those dresses will fit for a while, a good investment even though it stings a little when the totals appear. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete