Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Here is Paige with a Thanksgiving song she learned in Kindergarten.



Turkey Turkey in a pen,
It's Thanksgiving time again.
Still you strut around with pride,
Soon you should take off and hide.
Big fat turkey we have a date,
I will see you on my plate.
Hope you have a happy day with people you love. I'm so excited to go to my parents and enjoy the day with my brothers and their kids and my Grandmas. What a nice afternoon we will have.

Ashley had her piano recital last Saturday. She was so nervous. When I asked what she was most nervous about she said, "Standing up and saying my name in front of everybody!" She did a great job! Here's the video.






Lindsay and Ashley

Ashley takes piano from Lindsay's mom. It's been so fun to see how much she is learning and the fun songs she can play. We are excited to have Abby start lessons in January also. Abby can't wait!


2 comments:

  1. love those videos! I bet you are out shopping today. Thanks for your message last night. My favorite part was in the beginning where you & mom weren't sure if my message machine had beeped yet or not. haha. love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you had a great day together. Too bad Katie couldn't be there, but sounds like you still managed to make all those sisterly connections!

    We had a great day, too. Give our love to your folks.

    =)

    ReplyDelete